I'm scheduled for a c-section today. Did all sorts of closure things and things to get ready for today. I'm mentally all ready for what is considered "major surgery." At the bottom of my heart, there still existed a glimmer of hope for natural birth which slowly extinguished itself as I woke up through the night. Yet that glimmer of hope has been re-ignited at such a late hour! My water broke at 6:15 am! WHAT?!! And I'm scheduled for surgery at 10am. Apparently, just cuz my water has broken, it doesn't mean that I will go into labour.
The nurse said that I should still prepare for a c-section. We're heading to the hospital for the surgery anyway. I have to talk to the doc today and see what goes. More than just having my second child today, it's going to be an interesting day.
No comments:
Post a Comment