Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. customer service at a bike store
2. executive assistant at financing company
3. office clerk at an architect firm in Calgary
4. evening receptionist at a property management company
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Lord of the Rings
2. Narnia
3. Monster's Inc.
4. Toy story
Four places you have lived:
1. Toronto, Canada
2. Some city, China
3. Calgary, Canada
4. Beijing, China
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Dr. Phil
2. Amazing Race
3. What not to wear
4. Trading spaces
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Cuba
2. Thailand
3. Victoria
4. Taiwan
Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.weather.ca
2. www.kirstentheideagirl.blogspot.com
3. www.janettemichelle.blogspot.com
4. this site
Four of my favorite foods:
1. sashimi, tempura, agedashi Tofu (fried tofu)
2. dark chocolate with nuts
3. Korean BBQ plus side dishes
4. Congee and Dim sum
5. PEI steamed fresh lobster just out of the water
6. Starbucks Coffee with a good flax scone
(ok, I could probably make a whole page of foods depending on categories I love but I had to put a few extra).
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On the beach of Koh Lanta, Thailand, eating lemon zested lobster in a hut
2. Back in East Asia with my STINT team, good times!
3. Hanging with my sister anywhere
4. At a quiet, well equipped log cabin overlooking majestic snow capped mountains
1 comment:
I faithfully check your blog every day too haha :) It's been exciting to have so much to read lately!
I was talking with Margie R. about our stint days today... those were fun times. AND I'm especially glad that we're still friends even though everything's different now!
Post a Comment