1.18.2007

deals! shallow but good!

So here's revelation of my "shallow" side of life. The wonderful purchase of a double stroller has now seen it's day, and now I am going to attempt a sale of an expensive purchase online. We'll see how this goes. Funny how we get attached to things. I'm gonna miss to good (not so old) double stroller, sniff. All the good times and great trips we've been on. Oh, the airports, Abbotsford, Vancouver, good ol YYZ (Toronto), Fort Myers, Sarasota, Calgary. And not to mention it was only 14 lbs, I always got a "wow" when I flung it open with just a flick of my wrist. But alas, Hannah, wants to and is able to now walk the length of our little Guelph mall so there is no need for a double stroller--how my little girl is growing up fast! You know she walked the whole mall with Sam (a dog have her height) a little purse and a fake phone in hand! And all this to say that I got an awesome deal on a great stroller! It's like getting 30% off buying a car! This is my little guy's "car." It's a 9 lb car, light as they come. So I'm excited and I wanted to tell someone. I saved 30% on a stroller that doesn't go on sale anywhere! When I went on line to see the prices, there was NO comparison, not even on ebay! As I like to tell Graham, shopping is a sport and I scored big time today.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

You're getting rid of it??? I think I was just about to learn how to open it too :)