This was my profile picture. But it doesn't display anymore and I posted it at picasa and attached a link. Then I also posted it on the site here and tried a link but blogger doesn't like the link. Does anyone out there know how to fix this problem?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Jen, This is what I always do: Post a picture on a blog. Right click on the picture and click on Preferences. Then highlight and copy the location from the Image properties. Then I paste that address in the profile picture option. That's what I do. So I'm not sure if you're doing that or if blogger is just wonky.
2 comments:
Hey Jen,
This is what I always do:
Post a picture on a blog.
Right click on the picture and click on Preferences.
Then highlight and copy the location from the Image properties.
Then I paste that address in the profile picture option.
That's what I do.
So I'm not sure if you're doing that or if blogger is just wonky.
Thanks Vaness!!! You're a genius!
Post a Comment