11.15.2007

I should have known. Note to self: For Jen, decaf is for the morning only!!!! It's 1:30 am and I had my decaf, yummy Mint Chocolate Latte at 8pm and I'm STILL up! It was irresistible, especially since I had a 2 for 1 card for the Second Cup. Famous last words, "I'll have what she's having." It's like an addiction problem. When I'm in the moment of ordering, I think, "maybe I'm wrong about decaf having the effect that it does..." When I think of all the late night emails I've sent, "well, it's 2am and it's cuz I had a decaf at 8pm... so I thought I'd write you since it's been a long time..." Makes for productivity in some ways. But when I'm generally tired and needing to be ready to go in the morning, these are not wise choices. Yet as a true addict would say, "it was all worth it."

1 comment:

Glow said...

haha, i totally echo that! if i have any caffeine after 3pm, i'm bound to stay up that night... the other day Scott J made me some Folgers decaf, supposedly only 0.03% caffeine (sth like that) - and that kept me up all night. :o(