11.25.2006

a little bit of peace

I have to declare the success of Hannah now sleeping at nap times! No more incessant wailing at nap time... which was major anxiety for me. What a relief. We're still working on alone play time, but we'll get there. I now have at least my afternoon naps back, which is much needed because I don't get to bed early enough. Ah, the life of motherhood. It's interesting that things that I would have considered so trivial at one point in my life are so significant to me now. I would have said at one point, "what's the big deal of a baby crying?" And I can still say that once in a while now, but when my kids are wailing away, I remember!

1 comment:

JWo said...

That is a very cute picture of Hannah!! I can appreciate nap times now. I remember when i had to take care of my little brother and when his wailing becomes unbearable.