11.02.2006
so much crying
my nerves are a bit sensitive these days. So much crying from the room upstairs. I did a little myself from hearing it. It's humbling times these days. What's a mother of young kids to do when she's sick and needs some sleep but the young kids don't want to? Apparently, it's too early to drop the 2 year old's nap, but she's fighting it. I tried taking away toys, talking nicely, now ignoring her and just letting her cry. At least I got some sleep in the room where 2 doors were between us, but it was not on my bed. And the time change also added to the mix. Graham said about Sunday, "great! we get an extra hour." I said, "you want to tell the kids that?" Now I keep saying, "the kids never got the memo." Sometimes, I feel like only my kid fights naps cuz all I hear are kids who can sleep 3 hours at a time. Why me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're feeling better. :) And here's a memo for you:
You can always call Jamie and I and we'd love to watch the kids! :)
Post a Comment