2.15.2007

quote of the week

In HomeSense looking at paintings for our repainted bathroom, Graham says, "why would you want a picture of a bathroom the bathroom? You know you're in the bathroom."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee...oh Graham. I can totally picture it.

Anonymous said...

Aha, my first blog comment ever Jen. I just read your blog and it go me imagining if we did that in every room how surreal that could be. In the kitchen we could have a picture of a kitchen. In the living room a picture of a living room and so on. In the garage, a picture of a garage. I actually think it would be awesome if we just tried it for a week or so. Every room in the house. I wonder how long it would take before people noticed the theme. That would be some serious abstract art.

Graham

Anonymous said...

This is too funny, I can picture you and Graham talking about this!!! I laugh so hard!