Today, my son baffled me with a not so baffling moment. As my 3 year-old observed my venti-sized white standard Starbucks' porcelain mug, he said, "Mommy, this cup belongs to Starbucks, we need to bring it back to Starbucks, ok?" My little guy went on to say more about how Daddy will bring it back to Starbucks to have some coffee and we would borrow the cup some mor
e... Amazing how Starbacks has my son's recognition.With Hannah, they have her loyalty. It was just a few months ago after Hannah's first day of school in January when I bought Hannah's first Starbuck's drink, a hot chocolate diluted with milk. It would have also been Hannah's first hot chocolate (as far as I am aware). One day I asked her what she wanted as a reward, whether it was McDonald's or Starbuck's for a date. Well, Starbucks was the easy win. And I say to myself, "what have I done?" It only took one drink to get Hannah hooked, amazing! Elijah and Hannah only get a tasted of Starbuck's water with a green straw. Yet if you ask them, they will probably say, that Starbucks water tastes better. But who could blame them?
No comments:
Post a Comment