
Hannah is our little "clothes horse."
When she comes home from school, she dashes upstairs, disappears for a few minutes. She will descend from upstairs with a new outfit, socks/tights and all. If I limit her choices then she will find alternatives from her "dress up bag" which is simply a more zany version of her usual clothing.
Hannah's recent after supper routine has been as follows:
1. Ask mom about the weather the next day.
2. Ask for permission to lay out the clothes for the next day.
3. Lay out the clothes for the next day.
Well, her appreciation for beauty has paid off for me personally. I got a new haircut and I likened it to a "Punk Rocker Strawberry Shortcake" style. She told me all day, "Mommy, I love your hair!" I wrote on facebook about it. But I am certain I never verbalized it before she repeated her sweet affirmations to me. It was almost she read my facebook! She is my sweetie.
No comments:
Post a Comment