7.17.2010

thinking exercise

In commitment to trying to exercise every day, I have been thinking out of the box and exercise is becoming more fun and naturally for me.  I've managed to exercise and accomplish something else too.  I ran 4.42 km to a birthday party, granted I was all sweaty, but it felt good to use my feet as my mode of transportation.  I'm thankful I've gotten over my social anxiety for this one, because when the candles were pulled out, I felt a little out of place.

Today, I used my wheels, 2 wheels as my mode of transportation to the mall.  I want to exercise, but it doesn't have to be limited to running or be confined to the Y.  I got 2 things done, shopping and exercise! It felt so good!  As I rode home, at dusk, the evening breeze on my face, I felt so alive!  I felt like I was 13 year old, riding on the quiet campus in Beijing.  Ah, now that I have my wheels on my brain, I'm going to find ways to feel that again!

No comments: