3.09.2015

Self care

Lately, self care is at the bottom of my list.

Nightly routine has been paired down to the basics.

I used to wash my face, wipe with stringent, apply moisturizer, apply other creams. Now I just wash and apply moisturizer.

I used to brush my teeth, followed by flossing. Now I just brush.

My skin in breaking out more. Lack of care for my skin.

A year ago, I worked out daily. Everyday except Sunday, I was at the Y. I felt healthy. I was in the best shape of my life!

I'm feeling down lately. I have missed going to the Y. The pattern of my going is more absence than presence at the Y. I'm a regular skipper now.

I'm feeling down. Not because I'm not going to the Y. But my self care slowly started to slip down the list of priorities. And here I am, also bottoming out.

I'm bottoming out in every aspect. Spiritually, physically, emotionally.

Yesterday, I started back at using toner. I scoured the cabinet for the cream.

Tonight, I flossed.

And now I'm thinking, perhaps house cleaning and caring for ones home has the same effect.

No comments: